Jump to content

What are these ?? Pic attached

Recommended Posts

What are these ?

there is 2 one on each side.

off a MY99 Uk Classic 


its the outrigger/mid subframe,Diff cradle



ive taken them off,they feel like weights,they don’t look like they do anything 

but obviously do something as they are on the car.


does anyone know 


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...