Posted (edited)

CAR11_compress45.thumb.jpg.0d3d50cb5377d03278b3bac306ccd3ae.jpgHi guys, new to this forum.

I'm the proud owner of a Turbo 2000. I've owned it since January so I'm still new to Subaru ownership.

It's a great example with just 38,000 miles on the clock. I've done a few maintenance bits already and this month I'm planning on getting the wheels refurbished (in standard silver of course)

I feel somebody may know this vehicle on here already though. It has an SIDC sticker in the rear window....

Chris

Edited by ChrisG99
  • Thanks 2

22 hours ago, ChrisG99 said:

Hi guys, new to this forum.

I'm the proud owner of a Turbo 2000. I've owned it since January so I'm still new to Subaru ownership.

It's a great example with just 38,000 miles on the clock. I've done a few maintenance bits already and this month I'm planning on getting the wheels refurbished (in standard silver of course)

I feel somebody may know this vehicle on here already though. It has an SIDC sticker in the rear window....

Chris

Welcome to the Club. As said above a lovely car. looks very much like my very first scooby, although mime was T888.

very low miles and std :thumbs:

very rare to find a 12 year old classic thats not driven through hellfrauds with the bling magnet on full :aq:

Tony