Hi, I am viewing my first impreza on Saturday. I've always had a thing for them ever since I was young. I'm looking at a wrx sti 2004 model in world rally blue. Can anyone recommend somewhere I can get a genuine wrc vinyl sticker kit for it? In the classic yellow/green colour? 

Thanks

22 hours ago, LukeP11 said:

Hi, I am viewing my first impreza on Saturday. I've always had a thing for them ever since I was young. I'm looking at a wrx sti 2004 model in world rally blue. Can anyone recommend somewhere I can get a genuine wrc vinyl sticker kit for it? In the classic yellow/green colour? 

Thanks

Many used Ebay, i used a full set for my garage, reasonable cost and fair quality.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/subaru-impreza-wrc-vinyl-decal-sticker-kit-in-any-colour-full-set/221175357546?epid=1088283238&hash=item337f14206a:g:S9gAAOxyHslQ7JaH

Tony

Edited by t5nyw

just remember to get the star logo the correct way around, don't have it mirrored 

the star logo needs to have the large star on the left side.. no matter which side of the car it's on.

google WRC rally cars and you'll see wha

t i mean.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1