Hi everyone, just got my dream car after wanting one since I was 11, 20 years later and I’ve got one, Subaru WRX STI, amazing car, so I’ve just joined up on here with other like minded people, good to be part of this group and hope to get to some meets with you all.DC6FA5AA-02BD-486B-85C1-40D242AB06AA.thumb.jpeg.1bbfdb2a03f2dd64f52f7c24c51f2da9.jpeg

• Thanks 1

On 13/10/2019 at 18:19, Adrian Wyper said:

Hi everyone, just got my dream car after wanting one since I was 11, 20 years later and I’ve got one, Subaru WRX STI, amazing car, so I’ve just joined up on here with other like minded people, good to be part of this group and hope to get to some meets with you all.

Adrian

Welcome to the club, lovely scoob :thumbs:

What area of the country you from?

We are having a Xmas meal Sat. end of november. hopelly doing a rolling road day that morning before or the Sunday after.

Tony

30 minutes ago, t5nyw said:

I assume ayrshire as S&S :thumbs:

How you doing t5nyw? Yeah just got my scooby from s&s last month, I’ve always wanted one for years, I wanted an Impreza WRX STI but then the WRX STI I’ve got is awesome, I love it, yeah mate, used to live in Kilmarnock but staying in Ayr now, what about you? Where are you from mate? It was my nephew Robbie that told me about the SIDC he knows the guy that runs it and does the photography. Yeah it’s good to be part of the forum. Yeah meet ups would be brilliant, talk about scoobys and other stuff.

50 minutes ago, Adrian Wyper said:

How you doing t5nyw? Yeah just got my scooby from s&s last month, I’ve always wanted one for years, I wanted an Impreza WRX STI but then the WRX STI I’ve got is awesome, I love it, yeah mate, used to live in Kilmarnock but staying in Ayr now, what about you? Where are you from mate? It was my nephew Robbie that told me about the SIDC he knows the guy that runs it and does the photography. Yeah it’s good to be part of the forum. Yeah meet ups would be brilliant, talk about scoobys and other stuff.

All fine thanks, bar nearly 65y and 2 Scoobs :whistle: im in Hereford so 350 miles south.  So a bit of a trek for some neeps & tatties.:ai:

There is a big Scottish section in this site and run their own local meets and trackdays etc. Nice bunch f enthusiast :ay:

https://forums.sidc.co.uk/forum/11-scottish-scoobies/

Tony

Nice car Adrian,.  Welcome to SIDC.      Will be a nice car to drive down the A714 to Newton Stewart and into the Machars in  DandG.    Maybe see you at one of the rallies in Galloway next year? 

Edited by ccrien

On 13/10/2019 at 18:19, Adrian Wyper said:

Hi everyone, just got my dream car after wanting one since I was 11, 20 years later and I’ve got one, Subaru WRX STI, amazing car, so I’ve just joined up on here with other like minded people, good to be part of this group and hope to get to some meets with you all.DC6FA5AA-02BD-486B-85C1-40D242AB06AA.thumb.jpeg.1bbfdb2a03f2dd64f52f7c24c51f2da9.jpeg

Very nice , stealth in colour !

On 14/10/2019 at 21:02, t5nyw said:

All fine thanks, bar nearly 65y and 2 Scoobs :whistle: im in Hereford so 350 miles south.  So a bit of a trek for some neeps & tatties.:ai:

There is a big Scottish section in this site and run their own local meets and trackdays etc. Nice bunch f enthusiast :ay:

https://forums.sidc.co.uk/forum/11-scottish-scoobies/

Tony

No way your nearly 65yrs ….. whats your secret.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Lockheed said:

He's a youngster compared to some of us 😉

2 hours ago, Lockheed said:

65 april 1st. secret drive faster :whistle:

Well you look good for it bro . now get that bung out of your exhaust end and take me for a proper spin!

Edited by Lockheed

On 18/10/2019 at 22:22, Lockheed said:

Well you look good for it bro . now get that bung out of your exhaust end and take me for a proper spin!

okay  your booked for my next session, at JDM Day. Driving like miss Daisey :rofl:

I'm 71 and thoroughly enjoying our sixth performance Subaru - a 2015 WRX STI with a few sensible suspension and exhaust mods.  Otherwise my 306bhp petrol V6 Merc C350 AMG Sport coupe.   Grow old disgracefully!

• Haha 1