Jump to content
ScoobieFloz

Anyone for a SVRX?

Recommended Posts

Was this made out of left over parts? How many different cars can you spot?

AF7F99C2-FB97-48FF-BCF4-B3DE1229668B.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post

that looks like a P1 bumper but with side vents also bonnet looks like its from a P1

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Looks like the SVRX has S203/S204 wheels.

I found this after some searching!

Bugeye Forester.jpg

Edited by STImulation

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

What the Holy Hell😂🤣

A Mighty impressive find Floz …. so its an XT with a bug/blob front end ( I can never tell the difference)

Ive got to say im grossed out and interested at the same time

Edited by Lockheed

Share this post


Link to post

I can’t take credit for the Foz image but I agree, I can’t help but stare 😂

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, ScoobieFloz said:

I can’t take credit for the Foz image but I agree, I can’t help but stare 😂

Any more like this Floz?

Share this post


Link to post

I can only think of a few, this mad one was from the film kingsman. 

C81CB47F-2D36-4C43-940E-BFAE01598E02.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post

Then of course the one that got me thinking and discussing with Don at JDM Combe 😂😂😂

BA71B21D-B827-4AAE-96F4-ECF0BBA1143E.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, ScoobieFloz said:

I can only think of a few, this mad one was from the film kingsman. 

C81CB47F-2D36-4C43-940E-BFAE01598E02.jpeg

|Strange one this ,

must be why he was so good in reverse!

Share this post


Link to post
On 16/08/2019 at 18:04, Lockheed said:

so its an XT with a bug/blob front end ( I can never tell the difference)

Ive got to say im grossed out and interested at the same time

It would appear to be a SF Forester of some description, resprayed in WR Blue Mica with a Blobeye STI hood scoop, Bugeye headlights and a customised/aftermarket front bumper.

Those are some awesome Scoobs Floz!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
39 minutes ago, STImulation said:

It would appear to be a SF Forester of some description, resprayed in WR Blue Mica with a Blobeye STI hood scoop, Bugeye headlights and a customised/aftermarket front bumper.

Those are some awesome Scoobs Floz!

I agree keep em coming !

Share this post


Link to post
On 17/08/2019 at 20:34, ScoobieFloz said:

Then of course the one that got me thinking and discussing with Don at JDM Combe 😂😂😂

BA71B21D-B827-4AAE-96F4-ECF0BBA1143E.jpeg

Although this is not a compound turbo set up , the image kept coming up when I was researching the subject .👍

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, The Don said:

 

 

Go EJ33

 

Was think more along the lines of EZ30 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, ScoobieFloz said:

Was think more along the lines of EZ30 🤔

My bad ( should have read Wikipedia again 😉 )

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, The Don said:

My bad ( should have read Wikipedia again 😉 )

There was an EG33 in the SVX but a Twin Turbo EZ30 in a justy sounds much more exciting 😎

Share this post


Link to post
On 16/8/2019 at 18:04, Lockheed said:

What the Holy Hell😂🤣

A Mighty impressive find Floz …. so its an XT with a bug/blob front end ( I can never tell the difference)

Ive got to say im grossed out and interested at the same time

the front bumper,   bonnet & wings look V5 classic 97-98 STi

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, t5nyw said:

Twin turbo!!!!

4C2E4BC2-A7D3-49A8-BD61-AC10D34A05B3.jpeg

Looks like an American Pro-Mod as seen on street outlaws👍

I love Drag racing .

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Lockheed said:

Looks like an American Pro-Mod as seen on street outlaws👍

I love Drag racing .

ive seen one with one single inthe centre but twice the size :582244077ce96_11A29513:

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...