Lockheed

I have kerbed my alloys

After a hard days graft on Monday Mrs Lockheed asked me to move the forester a bit so she could get her car on the drive so I did what she told me .

I reversed out into the road and a car was coming up the hill, the car and stopped to let me out as I didn't want to inconvenience this kind driver I rushed the manoeuvre and this was the result.

IMG_20190615_091917.jpg

I got the tools out today gave it a bit of a sand down with 80grit to start then 180grit got the filler out , primed it and then a few dustings of topcoat .

Its not a great colour match but an improvement on what was there previously .

IMG_20190615_102716.jpg

• Thanks 1

That looks like a good repair.  These things happen- a couple of weeks ago, Mrs Mac managed to break the genuine Subaru front spoiler. Expensive replacement, but a minor incident!

On 16/6/2019 at 16:23, Lockheed said:

I got the tools out today gave it a bit of a sand down with 80grit to start then 180grit got the filler out , primed it and then a few dustings of topcoat .

Its not a great colour match but an improvement on what was there previously .

cracking job looks like we will be asking mates rates to fix ours :thumbs::thumbs::ay: