Well spent this saturday morning down at coventry motor meseum for breakfast club loads of cracking motors knocking about from the likes of truimph,volkswagen,rolls royce,jaguar,and a few older cars so i rocked up in my new addition and kept the jap flag flying great weather great coffe and cake plus loads of iconic cars all in all cracking morning out 

20190413_083408.jpg

20190413_093602.jpg

Edited by scoobyjoff

O yes joff that looks great love the rear lights...👍 looking fwd to catching up with everyone this year as it seems like ages since I've had a good run in my classic😞 

Its a beast ive no proof but previous owner says its got well over 300bhp and when planted my right foot into the carpet it bloody took off and the result was a massive smile from ear to ear you gotta love a classic 🤣🤣

There is something special about the raw power in a classic, as mine is running over 300bhp it currently leaves me with a big juicy smile every time😁 also being just about 1200kg makes it that bit more special. Also the smell of the interior ummmmmm😁👍