thinking in the new year of fitting new exhaust to my 2017 sti either invidia single exit titanium cat back or tomei extreme titanium single exit  car back should just fit and go any one fitted either of these or thoughts on them? thanks

I havent seen or heard any on a 2017, last time I saw an Invidia was on a hatch but it did sound awesome. They seem popular in the Sates and Australia though. Some good clips on YouTube 👍

Ive got a  afterburner 2 system on my wrx hatch and a hayward and scott sports cat its sound spot on when planting the loud pedal into the carpet and nice burble on  tickover and its not too loud when on motorways cruising 

During the many years our six fast Subarus have all had H&S straight through centre sections and various back boxes.  Mind you the widetrack STi with Jap style Afterburner was simply too much.  Most mornings I would leave for work at 7 and I am certain neighbours weren't impressed.  Latterly refitted the Prodrive PPP backbox - much more civilised!  The current 2015 WRX STi with its bland OEM exhaust was greatly improved with the H&S desilienced centre pipe, with original quad exit back boxes retained.  Not too loud and good on motorways and fast A roads.  Great tickover - almost as good as newage 2 litre Imprezas...