ScoobieFloz

Change My Mind - Best UK Subaru

One of the great thing about Suabru ownership and the car community as a whole is that everyone has an opinion. We may not all agree but one of the great things about a forum is we have a place where we can all share our opinions without bias or discrimination.

Each Month I plan to create a new subject and I will share a statement that I believe and see where it goes. I hope it will spark some great debate and I am open to the fact I might be wrong and challenge you all to change my mind. This isn't a new idea, you may have seen this done on YouTube so here is my first statement.

The best UK spec Subaru ever is the Blobeye STI Widetrack……….
Image courtesy of Hollybrook Sports cars

IMG_56221.jpg

my uk choice by a whisker, would be the RB320.

Althouh it would be far ahead if not fot the 2.5L engine

Tony

Did love the RB5 PPP, probably the most frantic of our many Imprezas. But then there was the blobeye widetrack STi PPP in silver grey with bright glitter PFF7S and all the Prodrive extras available. Current WRX STI not bad either!!! How do you choose?

STi March 2010 008.jpg

Only problem I found with my old Blob was the bonnet lifting at the corners at speed. My Hawkeye doesn't do that. Forged 2.5 now so no worries about reliability either. That's the keeper for me.

• Upvote 1