On way this morning for a shift in Perth , got a puncture tried to put space saver on and it wouldn't clear my rear brembos , is the bugeye Sti spare different sized from the wrx one and what's the solution .

Kenny

Anyone want a bug getting pissed off now ?

Had my Brembos for 4 years and it never occured to me to try the spare over them. Still got the standard rear calipers mind you so could swap the wheels about for the space saver was on the rear.

Any breakers or Ebay for one I would think.

Luck has got to change soon.

I normally put the space saver on the rear anyway ;) and put the rear tyre on the front.

I know it means Changing two but much prefer the Catherine wheel on the rear.

Should club together and buy a set of sti alloys cheap in need of refurb to do yous all as a spare?

That's the cheapest and best option. IMHO

Tony

Edited by t5nyw

Yeah but the space saver from Kenny's WRX does not clear his REAR STI brembos...

Full size wheel is a PITA as there isn't enough depth in the well to level the carpet.

Edited by lewisscoob

Yeah but the space saver from Kenny's WRX does not clear his REAR STI brembos...

Full size wheel is a PITA as there isn't enough depth in the well to level the carpet.

Yes. Tried that in my GX even a 15 inch 195 tyre sat 3or 4inches up into the boot space compared to the space saver that lies flat under the carpet, And I do need the boot space sometimes!

Edited by ccrien

It's these little things that you never give a second thought to until it happens then it's too late, the joys of Mods :cussing: Hope you get something sorted Kenny.

You have a well in your boot? ;)

Stevie at Scottish Subarus may have one. www.scottishsubarus.co.uk

Edited by G1983

After that scare coming back from KH i always carry [or carried] a full spare in the boot.

You're not kidding Kenny, Del's shit in the corners even when the tyres are hard :)

Hi Del honey :icon_fU:

You're not kidding Kenny, Del's shit in the corners even when the tyres are hard :)

Hi Del honey :icon_fU:

MWAHHHHHHHH cunny funt 4 sure :P