Sign in to follow this  
scoobyped

Whit exhaust to go for?

I am looking to upgrade my exhaust for a bit More power but don't know whit to get, its my ever day car to so... Can yous help I was thinking HKS hi-power whot do yous think it's a 04 wrx I have..

After reviews and you tube clips I think I'm going to buy a Race Box from Scooby worl dfor my everyday hack (WRX wagon on an "06"

hiya mate, meerkat or c&c are both good bets, will make you up exactly what you want style, sound and power wise and both do quality work

depends on what your after, sound or power or both. to get a noticeable power difference you need to change the whole system from the turbo back but if you do tht you should really get a remap.

a back box and centre section would let it rev more freely and release the rumble, i know scoobyworlds ninja sounds good without being too noisy

When i bought my wrx last year it just had the ninja back box which sounded good but for the remap i kept the back box and replaced the rest of the system for a full after burner kit from scooby world it is a lot louder but only really when you put your foot down.

I'm in Iraq at the moment a bit expensive to call home next month tho.. will speak soon :icon_salut:

No problem Chris. Speak when you get back home.

Meerkat custom exhaust

Unit 11 Paddockholm Place

North Kilbirnie

Ayrshire

KA25 7JW

United Kingdom

01505 685235