scooby222

octane booster

as therel be a fair few of us needing octane booster for the fling wondered about buying a case or 2 between us and save a bit on buying individual bottles - anyone interested?

yea thats what i usually use too - although last time all halfrauds had left was nos booster :icon_hang: hence the forward planning this time

ive used opie oils before, more you buy more you save :)

Anyone know how long octane booster lasts in the bottle? I know it says about 2 years or something.. I've had a few spare for about 4 years now.. Only ever use them on the fling ;)

Admitedly probably wouldn't do any harm, just maybe not as 100% effective as it woudl be..

Edited by ScoUK

ok time for a list with no. of bottles folks, il do the buying and collect money from folks - il also stick it up in the group buy section for non flingers :)

1. scooby222 - 6 bottles

Edited by scooby222

Here is the contact info for Millers at Hillington if you don't have it already -

6 Carlyle Avenue,

Hillington Ind. Estate,

Glasgow, G52 4XX

Tel: 0141 8823216

fax: 0141 8835054

If its any help i will be in Hillington on Tuesday getting the Team Ice system fitted :-) and can get a box and keep it safe for you all ;-)

Let me know if you want me to sort it.

Davie