Sign in to follow this  
Bish

Introduction

Hi people,26 male from Scotland here new to this club and recently bought my second scooby which is an import 96 WRX V-Limited with:

STi closed deck engine

TD05 18g turbo

HKS mushroom induction kit

HKS exhaust system

8 pot K Sport brakes with drilled and grooved discs front and back

18 inch Khan alloys

APEXi oil pressure guage

APEXi turbo timer

Glad to be back in the saddle after a 6 month ban and a wrote off WRX! :laughing4: Can anyone please advise how to post in the "wanted" section of forums as it won't allow me to post (probably because I'm a newbie)I'm looking for a passenger side strut. Cheers

Hi guys thanks for the welcome and advice on forum. I'll get pics up today when I've figured out how to upload them on to this as they are on my hard drive at the moment. I've got a few minor niggling things to sort out on the car then hopefully I'll be able to join some of you at the meets/events. :Scottish-flag:

Edited by Bish

Front passenger side strut is squeaking like mad just now! Trying to find a replacement. Considering smaller wheels either 16s or 17s as the 18s look too big plus I'm getting a bit of arch rub on full lock. The only problem is the brakes are huge! Hoping I'll have enough clearance for 17s without having to change the brakes. I like O.Z Superturismo's but I'm not sure they would suit the Subaru...any recomendations on nice wheels to suit the car? Cheers

p.s will be joining the club as a member soon...every penny is a prisoner this month after buying this :lol:

I've just put superturismos on my newage and they really suit the car - I think they would suit a classic slightly better tbf ;)

No sure about brake clearance mind you as I've smaller brakes.

:Scottish-flag: Nice looking motor you have there. Hope u keep your license after buying the scooby!!! As im just down the road i might see you at a meet at some point. x

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this