johnnyr6

Last ever barrel of petrol

I was watching Top Gear apocalypse the other night and although it was absolute crap, after talking about it at work, one item started a debate which i thought i'd continue on here.

The feature was, in post apocalyptic britain eventually there would be only 1 barrel of fuel left to fill up with.

The dilemma is...

What car would you put it in for your last drive?

For me i think it would be a Ferrari 360 challenge stradale....

probably have to go for a ford mustang shelby super snake , the one with the "go baby go " nitrous button on the gear stick , either that or an 1966 ac cobra,

but ive always been partial to a muscle car

As it would be my last ever drive ( and it would probably be the last thing i ever do ) it would be a Lancia Delta S4 :)

Mmmmmm! Twincharged goodness! 600bhp and no lag! +1 here mate!

The new vw passat 1000mile on a tank version .. Love driving so want the last barrel to last...

get a toyota pryias or what ever they are lol

my scoob

i agree , :iagree: my scoob definately , my last memory of driving would have to be my favourite , the only trouble with picking a different car to use is u might not actually like it if you have never driven one before , just imagine how disappointing that would be! :icon_hang:

probably have to go for a ford mustang shelby super snake , the one with the "go baby go " nitrous button on the gear stick , either that or an 1966 ac cobra,

but ive always been partial to a muscle car

have to agree on the supersnake, would be a happy blue blur!! or an r34 skyline gtr spec nur!!

Having already been in a 360 challenge stradele, and most cobra's (my uncle used to work for ac) i think i would have to agree with 'thebigfelly' and say the ford mustang shelby super snake too :thumbup: