Channel 5 At 8pm Tonight

Were there a few mistakes?, when in the Evo, they said "it soon caught up with its 345bhp engine", but they look like Evo 260's, I know they may be tuned, but to that degree, why don't they just have 340/360 to begin with?

The other was in the Scooby STI "with a top speed of 143mph", thought they did 152mph?.

Good prog though, hope to see some footage near my part.

Were there a few mistakes?, when in the Evo, they said "it soon caught up with its 345bhp engine", but they look like Evo 260's, I know they may be tuned, but to that degree, why don't they just have 340/360 to begin with?

The other was in the Scooby STI "with a top speed of 143mph", thought they did 152mph?.

Good prog though, hope to see some footage near my part.

yeah i noticed that! also one of the evos that they were driving had the engine light on in the instrument cluster!

yeah i noticed that! also one of the evos that they were driving had the engine light on in the instrument cluster!

Yeah, I noticed the amber light on the dash as they were chasing after someone.

I meant to check whch light it was but I figured it wasn't good :rotfl:

You obviously haven't driven many police vehicles lol. It's very rare to find one without either a warning light or an unexplained clonk or squeek. With our scoobies we see a warning light and pull over imediately and get the car towed home on a bed of feathers.... Police vehicles on the other hand are driven until they physically won't move anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

Glad you're enjoying the program guys :(

Its all a bit weird for me watching myself on TV. To give you an idea, we haven't seen any of the program until it goes out each Firday, so its a bit of a surprise for us all also.

Good opportunity to advertise the Scoobs though and i'm sure there will be a few more surprises in the next 3 final episodes :D