SIDC Membership Benefits
SIDC Forum Full Access
The SIDC forum has over 20,000 members and over 1 million posts and is still growing. With over 20 years of technical knowledge and experience that have been shared amongst our members the forum is an invaluable source of information as well as member discussion.
Club Meets & Discounted Show Tickets
SIDC organise events throughout the UK to cater for all our members across the country. Club meets give members an opportunity to meet with other Subaru drivers in your local area, or on a larger scale, at one of our National events.
In accordance with the club’s aim to improve members’ driving skills, we have affiliated with several other motoring clubs and now have a full track day calendar.
All track days are attended by qualified Circuit instructors who are there to teach you, for free. Several of these instructors are Impreza owners and SIDC members, so have implicit knowledge of our cars.
Our programme includes track days at circuits throughout the country, plus some fantastic airfield sites. Events are fully marshaled and the emphasis is on fun, learning new skills and using the potential of your car in a safe environment (as opposed to on the road). You need a crash helmet .
Full benefits comprise of:
- Membership of the largest and Best Subaru Club in Europe Recognised by Subaru UK
- Club stickers for the outside of your car
- Club Card holder with Credit card style plastic Membership Card
- Access to Safe Paddock Parking at shows
- Discount scheme on Parts, Labour and Accessories at participating Subaru Dealerships
- Dedicated Subaru Insurance Scheme
- Discounts on other products e.g. AA Breakdown, Sea France, Black Circles Tyres etc.
- Dedicated Members Area on the SIDC Forum
- Ability to enable individual ‘Avatar’ on the SIDC forum
- Eligibility to enter one of our numerous Track Days
- A wide range of Clothing, Accessories and Merchandise available from our website