All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. I am a possile, what date? Tony
  3. Well after missing last year due to my girlfriend not being very well!!😡 I'm thinking of trying again? possibly staying over?? Any one interested? Mybe hire a camper or mobile home!? I'm going to check some prices......😉.....
  4. Pioneer range seem to fit ok if you have an iphone look, try get apple carplay dab230 if steering wheel control input req dab130 if not. otherwise for andriod with mirrocast.
  5. Thanks that's not too far from me (Mansfield Notts) I see from the web page they only have 93-96 classic on for wheel alignment, I take it they do newer Scoob's and this is just an example lol
  6. Give Carnetix a call they are based in Melton Mowbray, brilliant service and have only ever heard great reviews. http://www.carnetix.co.uk/
  7. Much appreciated guys will do just that got few cosmetic bits to do the fella who had car before me proper beat the wheels up so thought I’d get them done and maybe get callipers done and brakes at same time! Also is anyone good with head units cause I’m having trouble trying to fit a kenwood dmx7018dabs into car! If someone recommends a different one that is easy to fit I’m all ears! Thanks karl
  8. Good morning Hi iv been away from Scoob's for a while and after some info, does anyone know here I can get 4 Wheel geometry done in the midlands? im presently trying to descale the underside of MY 53 STI and taking all suspension off so il need it doing when I put it back together also does anyone have the "fast road settings" that TSL used to do before they closed down?
  9. Last week
  10. Nope other scoob gone bruv no the maf isnt new but it starts better than with the old maf and no CEL light comes on
  11. Take the Oil filter cap off and try (It's magic 😏) Is the replacement MAF faulty? I assume is was not new. Have you still got the other scoob? can you scavenge parts from that to do a test?
  12. If i leave it on idle after first starting it dies after about 30secs but if i keep my foot on the throttle atnabout 1500revs it runs but a bit lumpy and as soon as throttle released it dies
  13. I was wondering which of them you were messing around with 😄 I assume if you keep it running using the throttle for a few minutes it dies straight away or does it always cut out after 30(ish) seconds?
  14. Hi don i did a ecu reset amd the CEL light is no longer on it fires up atraight the way and runs on choke for about 30secs then gives up ive made no adjustment on the idle control valve as this is the other classic i bought since selling the v2 ive only changed the maf on this one
  15. Could the adjustment made earlier to the Idle control valve to lower the tickover, now be against you, and thus require readjustment to bring the idle speed back up....................... Could also be the ECU needs to be reset for the new maf. http://www.scoobypedia.co.uk/index.php/Knowledge/ECUReset
  16. It does mr floz if i keep me foot on the loud pedal its seems ok
  17. Does it stay running if you keep your foot on the accelerator and keep the car at about 1000 RPM?
  18. Well orange maf arrived fitted it and car starts no problem it idles for about 30secs then just dies any ideas before i get a gallon of V-POWER and a match !!!!! And send it to the great subaru gods in the sky
  19. https://www.evo.co.uk/subaru/impreza/6669/subaru-impreza-wrxs Coilovers and 4W alignment certainly will help. V3 cars chassis is much softer than previous generations and coilovers much improved. spring kits not as good improvement as were on V2 an V1 generations. Agree with above get a good turner and only run SUL. But as you are aware 2.5L engines are not anywhere as good as 2.0L. if you go more power vastly inreases chance of at least Head Gasket failure at best or worst Piston Ring land failure or Crank. Tony
  20. First thing, head to a reputable tuner with a rolling road to check everything is good, then before power improve the handling and brakes
  21. Thanks Looking at more power and better handling. I know my car has had the ECU and exhaust upgraded by prodrive but would you still map over it and get another exhaust?
  22. Hi there I found decent tyres are good place to start, pound for pound .
  23. Earlier
  24. Hi Karl, Welcome to SIDC. What are you looking to modify? More power, better handling or styling?
  25. Hi all, I’m very new to all this so just checking in I currently own an IMPREZA WRX-S I know these didn’t get a lot of great reviews but am looking to get some mods done! Just don’t know where to start! Any help much appreciated karl
  26. so no finesse just brute force, ram it in or else misses every gear. and then have start again from 1st interested as likewise thought about one, the proper £10,000 sequencial can wait till lottery win. tony
  1. Load more activity