Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
scoobiefloz

BTCC Championship

6 posts in this topic

Anyone watch the races? Ash Sutton had a great weekend, managed to get 13th in the 1st race, having to start at the back after being robbed of the Pole. 3rd places in both 2nd and 3rd races is a great result. You would be fooled into thinking his was the only Subaru in the races, isn't there 4 cars? :rotfl: Something isn't right, Plato is very quiet. 

Another good showing from Ash Sutton at Thuxton but where the hell is Plato? 

Hi floz, you deserve a reply,. But sorry, no I didn't watch.       You need a motor sport TV planner posted up in advance on the site.  Preferably for free view  channels not the exorbitant subscription service( s).  Cheers.

Thankfully the BTCC is free to view (in the UK at least) and is on ITV4 for most of the day. They show most of the support races too so if you love motorsports there is some great viewing and some close exciting racing. http://www.btcc.net/btcc-on-tv/

Interesting interview with Plato.

i,ve met Jason a few times and wasnt overly impressed with his holyier than thou attitude.

Yet the last time i met him, totally different. a nice chap 

i liked this interview, very forthright :thumbup: but certainly held back quite a few @@@@@@ :censored:

COG and boost issues seems like the old gang BTCC Manufacturers wanted the Subarus wings severly clipped for 2017 season. 

Tony

Edited by t5nyw