Dorsetwagon

Newbie dorset

8 posts in this topic

Im new to the scooby scene so far enjoying it just getting used to fellow scooby owners waving an giving me thumbs as they drive past

Welcome :hello:

I always remember the first time I drove the Scoob and someone waved, it baffled me for the rest of the drive home wondering who it was. My mate then enlighten me to the Scooby wave. :D 

Think its nice abit of friendly appreciation it seems on here there no stupid people saying its non turbo dont bother buy a wrx it seems chaps understand on here everyone has there own taste its greatvi really feel welcome already

Welcome Dorset wagon,.  So we guess it's a wagon and a non turbo, any pics?   Look after it and it should last ages. 

Wrx bonnet front rear strut braces poorly fitted wrx 3inch cat back badly leaking so she needs abit of tlc but only had him a week an cel thats cheesing me off

Hi all Ia m new in here I can't set Profile Pic. Can any on tell me how can i set my Profile Picture?

As a Forum member you have less access to the forum than Full SIDC Members. One of the features that you do not get is the ability to modify profile pictures.